This page contains March 2018 Current Affairs Multiple choice Questions MCQs from different newspapers and magazines
including The Hindu, Indian Express, PIB and Yojna.
These monthly (March 2018) current affairs MCQs are based on different exams syllabus and pattern including UPSC CSE/IAS,
State PSC, SSC, CDS, CLAT and other competitive exams. These MCQs of daily news are evenly helpful in both prelims
exams and to test one's preparation.
Which of the following statement best describes Gross Domestic Product (GDP) ?
Which of the following statement(s) are correct about "Adjournment Motion" with respect to Indian parliament ?
1) Adjournment motion is allowed only in Lok Sabha.
2) Such a motion needs support of at least 50 members.
3) A question of privilege or any other questions which can be raised via other distinct motion cannot be raised in adjournment motion.
4) It should be introduced on a matter of definite and urgent public importance.
Which of the following statement(s) are correct about "motion of no confidence", with respect to indian parliament ?
1) In India, a motion of No Confidence can be introduced only in the Lok Sabha. 2) A minimum of 50 members of the house must support the motion.. 3) If the motion is passed and the Government is bound to vacate the office. 4) No-confidence has no relevance left in case the majority party has an absolute majority in the House.
This portal is dedicated to provide
UPSC, IAS, State PSC, SSC, CDS, CLAT, IBPS, Banking, Railways,
defence, police and other competitive exams notification, syllabus,
exam pattern, study material Mcqs & mock test.